I’m that person who chats with strangers in grocery stores, dog parks, or just on the street. I do it because I’m friendly and like connecting with people but I also think it’s fascinating to see how we can be so different, while also fundamentally being so similar. I didn’t always know that I would become a therapist, but I’m so glad I figured it out because it just feels right.
I am intrigued when I’m learning about what makes people do the things they do and what makes them think the way they think. I feel connected when they open up and allow me to help them to understand themselves. I’m awestruck when they tell me their stories and allow me to see how strong they are but most of all; I am honored by their trust. I will always be committed to helping each client find greater personal happiness and true fulfillment.
To get to the root of where we’re hurting, we need to feel safe enough to be vulnerable. I work from a place of genuine sincerity and compassion, and I believe that through open conversations, we can connect the dots to better understand the underlying causes of your struggles.
My approach is to target all the different parts of you; the physical, emotional, behavioral, and spiritual; and start identifying where and how you are being impacted by these struggles. From there, we can focus on skills and techniques that are aimed at alleviating your pain. You will see that once you are truly open and willing to explore this, the light at the end of the tunnel won’t be as far away as you think.
Who I think you are
– I think you are someone who has amazing qualities and strengths, but struggles to see them.
– I think you find it easier to focus on your areas of weaknesses because they’re familiar.
– I think you find it difficult to take compliments because you don’t feel like you deserve them.
– I think you don’t find your life to be as fulfilling as you’d like it to be, but don’t know what changes to make.
– I think you often feel as though you’re not doing enough or are simply not enough.
– I think you have trouble putting your needs before others.
Make it happen
Find out if we are the right fit for each other
SCHEDULE A CONSULTATIONSCHEDULE A CONSULTATION
13101 Washington Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90066
Telephone: +1(323) 819-8909
Signup to receive my newsletter
Stephanie Weston © Copyright 2018 | Designed by M2A Solutions, Inc.